Sunday, March 3, 2013

Portfolio


 Portfolio


The first image I used a picture of the sunset I had taken this past summer in Long Beach Island. I used one of the filter tools to liquefy the picture. I really liked playing around with this image and I kept experimenting with it until I felt that I was happy with the result. This new image reminds me of graffiti combined with the aesthetics of a water landscape.



The second image I created reminds me of an album cover that one might find on a cd. I took this picture after a snowstorm this year. The playfulness of the four people walking made me want to make the image just as fun so I used a color effect to get the bright color scheme with the right amount of balance of darkness in the composition. I also cut the people out and put them at different sizes and angles throughout the image, however after looking at both images I came to the decision that this final image with just the four people was more successful.




The third image is a picture I had already used for my environment but now was more worked out to create a surreal dreamlike look to it. I used many layers to create this image. I cut and resized the different pieces and also used the color adjustments to create this various color scheme. I had some trouble matching certain parts of each picture used for example the lake in the background and the path in the foreground. Overall I really like this image and the successful color coordination.                                                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment