Sunday, March 3, 2013

Adjustments

Adjustments


Before


After

 For this image I adjusted the color of the photo using color balance. I adjusted it until I was happy with the color of the sky and the brightness of the yellow lines on the road. This adjustment, however changed the color of the navy pants of each person to a navy color with a tint of some purple. Overall I decided that the pants in the picture did not bother me at all.

Before


After

For this adjustment I changed the color of the photo by playing with the hue and saturation tool. I liked how it made the darks in the photo much more profound. The photo looks more artisitc and like a painting which I really enjoy.


Before


After

The adjustments I used for this photo was the color adjustments of color balnce and brightness/contrast. After using these adjustments, it changed the color of the sky to make this photo more aesthetic. The change of color also seemed to change the time of day the photo was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment